Because of the ever-changing situations caused by the coronavirus pandemic, please double check the event is still being held before leaving the house. We try to be accurate, but things change quickly.
• July 24: 61st Alabama Cooperative Extension Cotton and Soybean Pest Management/Scouting Short Course – VIRTUAL – Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this half-day event has gone virtual. View the agenda here. It is free, but you must register on Zoom.
• July 28-30 – Western Ginners School – CANCELED – Las Cruces, New Mexico. Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the restrictions placed on USDA facilities as well as state restrictions that include social distancing, the Western Ginners School in Las Cruces, New Mexico, has been postponed. The Western School’s new dates are July 28-30. The Stoneville Ginners School will be held as scheduled June 2-4. Students who were enrolled at the Southwestern School may want to consider these two schools as options. Registration/school details are at http://www.cotton.org/ncga/ginschool/index.cfm
• Aug. 4-6: Cotton Board & Cotton Incorporated Joint Board Meeting, The Phoenician, Scottsdale Arizona
• Aug. 26-28: NCC Mid-Year Board Meeting, Omni Louisville Hotel, Louisville, Kentucky
• Sept. 2: West Tennessee Research & Education Center Cotton Tour, Jackson, Tennessee – event details
• Sept. 16: Plains Cotton Growers Association Annual Meeting and Board of Directors Meeting, Lubbock, Texas – event details
• Sept. 16: Staplcotn Board of Directors Meeting, Greenwood, Mississippi – event details
• Dec. 7-9: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course. Mark your calendars for this event.It’s received rave reviews and just continues to grow in attendance. More details as the event grows closer.
• Dec. 8-10: Cotton Board & Cotton Incorporated Joint Board Meeting, Don Cesar, St. Pete Beach, Florida
• Jan. 5-7: Beltwide Cotton Conferences, New Orleans Marriott, New Orleans, Louisiana. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 9-11: Louisiana Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Meeting
Randolph Riverfront Center, Alexandria, Louisiana. Check back later for more details.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Cotton Farming Editor Carroll Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.