Because of the ever-changing situations caused by the coronavirus pandemic, please double check the event is still being held before leaving the house. We try to be accurate, but things change quickly.
• Sept. 13: University of Tennessee Cotton Variety Field Day
Behind Oak Grove Gin, Highway 59 and Winfrey Road in Fayette County, Tennessee; 7:30 a.m. – event details
• Sept. 14: West Texas Agricultural Chemical Institute Annual Meeting
FiberMax Center for Discovery (1121 Canyon Lake Drive) in Lubbock, Texas. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. – event details
• Sept. 16: Clemson University Edisto REC Field Day — CANCELED
This field day was initially postponed. But campus leaders have now made the decision to cancel it for 2021. Information that would have been presented at the field day will be available online shortly. Look for the event to return in 2022 – read more
• Sept. 16: North Carolina State University Cotton Field Day
Rocky Mount, North Carolina – event details
• Sept. 28: University of Georgia Northeast Cotton Field Day
Athens, Georgia. Check back later for more information.
• Oct. 28 (tentative date): University of Arkansas Virtual Corn and Cotton Field Day
Check back later for more information.
• Dec. 6-8: Mississippi Row Crops Short Course
Cotton Mill Conference Center, Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi. The event is free, including meals, if you register by Nov. 19. After that date and the at the door, it will be $40 – event details and registration
• Jan. 4-6: 2022 Beltwide Cotton Conferences
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio, Texas
• Jan. 26: Georgia Cotton Commission Annual Meeting
University of Georgia Tifton Campus Conference Center, Tifton, Georgia
Feb. 11-13: 2022 National Cotton Council Annual Meeting
• Feb. 25-26: 70th annual Mid-South Farm and Gin Show
Renasant Convention Center (formerly the Cook Convention Center), Memphis, Tennessee — event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Cotton Farming Editor Carroll Smith at email@example.com.